This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Did you have a hard day? Sit down and have a nice, tall glass of this Strawberries and Cream Sangria. Relax and let the day melt away.
Today we received some really big news! I’m not quite ready to share the news yet (I will soon!), but it’s definitely cause for celebration. So, I whipped up some Strawberries and Cream Sangria.
I’m not really a big alcohol drinker. But, on the rare occasion, when I do drink…I want something light sweet and this Strawberries and Cream Sangria absolutely fits the bill.
I know it’s not a traditional Sangria, but what else would you call it? It’s fruit and wine, with a little bit of something extra.
Something extra being vodka…
It only requires strawberries, wine, vodka and a little sugar. Then, you whip it up in the blender to make it all nice and smooth.
Strawberries and Cream Sangria is perfect to share with friends to celebrate something special, serve at a party or even just a nice, cold drink on a hot day.
So, what are you waiting for?
Get your blender out and let’s have a drink together.
*Visit my resources page to see my favorite supplies!
- Measuring cups
- Wine glasses
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen or fresh
- 4 cups White Zinfandel Wine
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Place the strawberries, wine, vodka and sugar into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until the strawberries are pureed.
- Pour into wine glasses.
- Top with a scoop of whipped cream to make it even more fancy and serve.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like:
- 2 Peppermint Patty Drinks You Have to Try!
- Strawberry Shortcake Trifle With Angel Food Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Muffins: Ready to Eat in Just 30 Minutes!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Like this post? Don’t forget to PIN IT to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!