This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Looking for the perfect meatloaf recipe for dinner? Try this Sweet & Tangy Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf – you’ll never go back to your old recipe again!
Oh yes, that’s right! I’m so sure that you are going to love this Sweet & Tangy Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf that I’m telling you, you’ll never want your plain, old meatloaf recipe again. This is that good!
I’m not a big meatloaf lover. I don’t hate it, but honestly, I could do without it. However, the rest of my family loves it and so, I try to make it every now and then.
We’ve tried a lot of different recipes over the years, too, from your traditional meatloaf to the cute little BBQ Meatloaves that I shared awhile back.
But, this Sweet & Tangy Mozzarella Parmesan Meatloaf takes the cake!
Even I liked it so much that I want to make it again!
It has all of the wonderful characteristics that a good meal should – it’s sweet, it’s tangy, the meat is super tender and who could forget the delicious, sticky sauce coating the outside? Oh, it’s so good!
So, if you’re looking to give your boring, old meatloaf a little pizzazz, then give this recipe a try – you’ll be glad you did!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread the meat mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Shape into a large square, about 1 inch thick.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese onto the center of the meat mixture.
- Fold the meat over the cheese on the left and right sides, then roll the meat into a cylindrical shape.
- Place the meatloaf onto a large baking sheet, covered with aluminum foil to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and chopped garlic in a small bowl.
- Remove meatloaf from the oven.
- Pour ketchup mixture over the meatloaf.
- Place back into the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Slice and serve this delicious Sweet & Tangy Meatloaf with mashed potatoes or homemade french fries.
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, recipes, coupons for VLHamlinDesign and more right in your inbox!
Don’t forget to PIN THIS to share with your friends:
Have a Spectacular Day!