OMG! You guys! How did we get to the end of 2018 already?! I just graduated from high school yesterday…I swear it! Or at least it seems that way…in all reality, my oldest daughter is graduating this year.
I’m not quite sure how that happened, either. But, somehow it did and here we are, on the home stretch to the end of 2018. Time really flies, doesn’t it?
Today, I thought it would be fun to write up a little post full of your favorite posts from 2018. Ya know, just in case you want to look back through them for some little tid-bits you might have missed.
You might also like:
I started doing this last year and I found it to be so much fun to see what your favorite posts were, that I decided it was totally worth sharing again for 2018.
Surprisingly, a few of the most popular posts stayed the same as last year. Some of these posts have received tens of thousands of views this past year and I owe it all to you, my super awesome readers.
Thank you…thank you for reading my jabber on a daily basis and thank you for continuing to come back day after day. It means more than you will ever know.
So, without further ado, below are the top 18 posts from 2018.
Your Favorite Posts from 2018
- How to Start a Craft Business that Actually Makes Money
- What to Sell on Etsy: The Best Categories
- 11 Things To Make and Sell From Home So You Can Quit Your Day Job
- Homemade Vanilla Pudding Without Cornstarch
- 400+ Graduation Party Ideas
- The Best Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- How to Freeze Potatoes Like A Pro
- 10 Printables You Should Sell on Etsy
- How to Use a Printable Cash Envelope System for Budgeting
- Amazingly Moist Bacon Wrapped London Broil Steak
- Free Printable Cash Envelope System – Strawberry Lemonade
- 201+ Ways To Save Money At The Grocery Store
- How to Grow Strawberries in a Pot
- Most Popular Bake Sale Recipes
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Creamer
- 10 Things I’ve Learned After 10 Years on Etsy
- Free Printable Inventory List for the Pantry, Refrigerator or Freezer
- How to Sell on Etsy: Opening Your First Shop
Here’s to the next year! May 2019 be the best yet!
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Vanessa Hamlin is the owner and founder of Food Life Design and VLHamlinDesign. With her passion for frugal living and homesteading, Vanessa loves to write about easy recipes, making money, gardening, home remedies and everything else that a good life entails! When she’s not writing for Food Life Design or creating products for VLHamlinDesign, you’ll find Vanessa reading, drawing, gardening, cooking or spending time with her family.