This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Use up your summer harvest with this delicious Maple Vanilla Zucchini Bread. It’s simple to make and it’s ready in just an hour.
I don’t like zucchini or any squash for that matter.
But, despite my distaste for your standard cooked squash, I love zucchini bread and zucchini pickles.
It becomes something totally different when it’s all shredded up and mixed with sugar, spices and flavor extracts.
Like with this Maple Vanilla Zucchini Bread…this stuff tastes exactly like fall should taste.
A friend of my husband gave us a few zucchinis and normally, I’d make pickles with it. But this year I didn’t do any gardening (in anticipation of a move that has taken much longer than expected!) and so, it doesn’t make sense to just do a couple of jars.
Instead I decided to make some zucchini bread and I’m so glad I did.
The best part about this bread is it’s a quick bread – meaning it’s easy to throw together and it only requires a short amount of cooking time.
No kneading, no rising. You really can’t mess it up. It’s great stuff!
All I did was use my standard zucchini bread recipe with a few tweaks. I was out of regular cinnamon and so instead of cinnamon, I used allspice.
Then, I added a little extra vanilla along with some maple extract and it turned into a heavenly, sweet bread that melts in your mouth.
Try it – you’re going to love it!
Here’s the recipe –
*View my resources page to see my favorite supplies!
- 2 – 9″ x 5″ bread pans
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 2cups zucchini, shredded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 2 bread pans.
- Combine sugar, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed until creamy.
- Add zucchini, vanilla and maple extract to the sugar mixture. Mix on medium speed.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, allspice, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture. Mix on medium speed until combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into each greased bread pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove Maple Vanilla Zucchini bread from bread pans. Slice and serve.
You might also like:
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Great Day!