This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
This delicious Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe requires just 4 ingredients and it goes in the slow cooker! It’s literally the easiest holiday meal to make.
And since St. Patrick’s Day will be here soon, it gives us an excuse to make this yummy recipe.
Plus, it’s a great time to stock up on corned beef and cabbage. They’re both at their very lowest prices of the year.
Many grocery stores will put corned beef on sale for around $3.99/lb. and you’ll find cabbage as low as 17¢ per pound!
BONUS TIP: If you can make it to the grocery store the day after St. Patrick’s Day, you’ll find even lower prices for stocking up!
At those low prices, you’ll definitely want to add this delicious Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe to your St. Patrick’s Day meal plan!
It’s one of my very favorite meals. And my oldest daughter prefers the St. Patrick’s Day meal over any other holiday!
So, if you’ve never had it before…or even if you have…give this recipe a try – you’re going to love it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 3 to 4 pound corned beef
- 4 to 6 carrots, sliced
- 4 to 6 baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 small head of cabbage, quartered
- Place the corned beef, carrots and baby red potatoes into the slow cooker.
- Cover the meat and vegetables with water, about 4 cups.
- Cover and turn the slow cooker on medium temperature and allow to cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove the lid from the slow cooker and add the cabbage. Cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from slow cooker in place into a serving bowl. Remove the meat and slice thin.
- Serve with horseradish and spicy brown mustard.
May the luck of the Irish be with you all through your days…
You might also like:
Be sure to signup for my daily newsletter to receive free printables, easy dinner ideas, recipes, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!
Last Updated on