This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my policies to learn more.
Need a side dish for dinner? These Oven Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meat and they’re ready in less than 30 minutes!
Hello! I hope your day is going awesome and I really hope you’re hungry because today, I’m sharing a recipe for Oven Roasted Potatoes that are out of this world!
Oh and they’re super easy to make, too!
All you need are potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley (fresh or dried – doesn’t matter!).
Plus, you can add your favorite vegetables to the mix and bake it all at the same time.
Personally, I’d go with green beans, broccoli, corn or even carrots. But, you can use whatever vegetables your family likes.
Or, if you want to get really fancy, you could even dice up some cooked chicken or slice some leftover steak and add it to the mix to create a whole meal!
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 potatoes, washed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (fresh) or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut potatoes into 2 inch chunks and place them into a large bowl.
- Pour olive oil over potatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until all the potatoes are covered.
- Spread potatoes onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
You might also like these potato recipes:
- Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
- Salt and Vinegar Baked Potato Bites
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes and Green Beans
Signup for my daily newsletter to receive recipes, free printables, home business tips and so much more right in your inbox!
Have a Spectacular Day!